USPS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlackMagic

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all,

Anyone having problem with USPS?
USPS Tracking # won't show any Info or update even if the package was ship 2-3 days ago.

i got an order that was suppose to come in the mail today SAT-day. a plant package that was ship on the 10th first class and yet still heavnt got anything. Now i have to wait one more day till Sunday is over and maybe get it by monday, wow that's more than 5 days.

USPS actually lost a package of mine a couple of days ago. Tracking number said it was delivered but I did not receive it at all. It feels great to be a part of that .001% that gets their mail lost.

I always get my tracking update after 24 hrs. But after the snow storm here usps been acting up. Hopeful usps can faster things up soon or ill have to call and give them a mind of working.

I'm also a .001% of the ppl who lost a package.
Order an mp3 player, the usps say it was delivered but never got the package.

You mean ups? or usps. I have never gotten tracking info from usps. But I also dont get much that way. Usually fed ex or ups.

I wouldnt worry. I get priority mail all the time. 25% of the time I dont get tracking info but still get the package, great way to get free merch.

I am forced to rely on USPS for a lot of things (not just my aquarium stuff) and sometimes it tracks correctly, sometimes it doesn't. Priority is usually half way on targert, first class you can forget it on tracking.

USPS service has deteriorated considerably in the past year and half.

We mail order everything here, ice chests duct taped shut, live chickens, even frozen food and tires for cars and skis.

We used to be able to get anything up here from the west coast in three days. Now priority mail from Washington state can be as long as book rate from Rhode Island.

For priority, they technically don't provide tracking - they provide delivery confirmation. Some times the tracking info gets updated too, but the advertised service is delivery confirmation:
USPS - Extra Services Prices

I have never had a problem with priority mail and I use it all the time... both sending and receiving. It always makes it in 2-3 business days. Maybe I just live in the right place :)

ill wait and see, monday is Martin Luther King Jr day so hopefully ill get my package on monday the 17th

Back
Top Bottom