what animals do you have besides fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
these are our other pets Ricky the Boxer dog...
And potato head the Bearded Dragon.

Attachments

• 087.jpg
    087.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 67
I have a blue healer, a pitbull/ lab mix, and a german shepherd/ Alaskan mix.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111004_191401.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111004_191401.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 66
  • ForumRunner_20111004_191436.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111004_191436.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 72
  • ForumRunner_20111004_191524.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111004_191524.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 77
Gboy66 said:
Pit lab mix!! Wow that is pretty interesting

That is is a funny pic of him. Very rarely will his ears stand up. Personality of a lab. Long legs with pit face and shoulders. He's a big baby.

joel618 said:
That is is a funny pic of him. Very rarely will his ears stand up. Personality of a lab. Long legs with pit face and shoulders. He's a big baby.

Haha how much does he way? I have a lab...shes 102 hahaha

We have two cats, a tortie named Meela and a big fluffy grey thing named Shrek. We have a beautiful 6 year old corn snake named Salazar, and a hamster named Joey who loves to roll around in her ball and torment the cats.
We had an American bulldog named tyson but had to give him to our inlaws due to my husband and sons allergies. Cats no problem but their eyes water up around dogs.
And if course now I have the 29 gallon feshwater tank and working on two 5 gallon betta tanks.

absolutangel04 said:
I raised her from a baby. She was apparently kicked out of her nest and was found alone and starving. Only 1 eye and 1 ear had opened. That was 7 years ago and she is doing great.

We rescued a squirrel last year that was pretty beat up. Have you checked out thesquirrelboard.com? Good people over there. Ours was doing great. He started eating on his own and I was accimilating him to the outdoors. He would sit on my shoulder, crawl down and play in the grass and then run back up my shoulder when he got spooked.

Unfortunately he passed away one morning we found him and he was acting perfectly normal the night before. Were not sure what happened. I had ordered special formula online and syringe fed him with 1ml syringes to prevent aspiration. He had a heating pad and a rice buddy and had been doing great for 2 months . I had contacted rescuers and rehabbers to make sure i did everything right.

That's actually why I got the hamster. Not quit the same though...

We rescued a squirrel last year that was pretty beat up. Have you checked out thesquirrelboard.com? Good people over there. Ours was doing great. He started eating on his own and I was accimilating him to the outdoors. He would sit on my shoulder, crawl down and play in the grass and then run back up my shoulder when he got spooked.

Unfortunately he passed away one morning we found him and he was acting perfectly normal the night before. Were not sure what happened. I had ordered special formula online and syringe fed him with 1ml syringes to prevent aspiration. He had a heating pad and a rice buddy and had been doing great for 2 months . I had contacted rescuers and rehabbers to make sure i did everything right.

That's actually why I got the hamster. Not quit the same though...
I have not heard of that site before. Thanks very much for telling me about it. I will look into it. Yeah, I have had a bunch of friends with hamsters. I wanted one as a child, but my mom didn't want them. My squirrel is so smart, interactive, and personable that I don't think I could own a hamster now. I have had my squirrel for 7.5 years. I used to work at a nature center, so she did programs with me to educate kids. Also, I had to guess her gender when she was young, so I guessed girl. Then, she grew testicles. Oops. But, I got so used to saying "she" that the habit never went away. Now, I just say she is gender confused. :lol:

Aside from the five fishtanks...we've got two dogs - Lucy the chihuahua and Bruiser the chiweenie (the fish are way better behaved). My daughter has a cockateil that likes to poop wherever. So if I'm not chasing the dogs or playing with my tanks I'm following the bird around with paper towels.

Ahhhh, serenity!

Floppy eared wild rabbit colored rabbit! lol. Not sure how she got that color, found her on the side of the road.
Albino rabbit to! As seen in my display picture.

absolutangel04 said:
I have not heard of that site before. Thanks very much for telling me about it. I will look into it. Yeah, I have had a bunch of friends with hamsters. I wanted one as a child, but my mom didn't want them. My squirrel is so smart, interactive, and personable that I don't think I could own a hamster now. I have had my squirrel for 7.5 years. I used to work at a nature center, so she did programs with me to educate kids. Also, I had to guess her gender when she was young, so I guessed girl. Then, she grew testicles. Oops. But, I got so used to saying "she" that the habit never went away. Now, I just say she is gender confused. :lol:

Squirrels are great! I think its amazing you have kept yours that long, I head that males can become kind if aggressive during mating season. They are amazingly intelligent and really neat to watch.

Pair of great Danes (Huratio and ares) and some miniature cattle. Lol. :)

I have a fawn boxer, Baily. White American Bulldog, Bella. Parker my "clown" tabby cat. He loves to sleep in my dirty clothes hamper and stuff things in toilets. My toad princess the exotic tabby I had until I had to put her up sleep at 19 this summer. Plus 2 gerbils. The britches sisters fuzzy and snuggle.

Attachments

• image-3183400722.jpg
    image-3183400722.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 71
  • image-40907777.jpg
    image-40907777.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 72
  • image-2435829755.jpg
    image-2435829755.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 68
  • image-1959487330.jpg
    image-1959487330.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 54
  • image-2302574511.jpg
    image-2302574511.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image-288276418.jpg
    image-288276418.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image-814666386.jpg
    image-814666386.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 70
I'm down to my tanks and my long coat German Shepherd Reygan. I recently lost my beloved canary. I can certainly relate to walking around with brooms, Reygan is 120 pounds of fur!

Attachments

• spring reygan megan 013.jpg
    spring reygan megan 013.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom