What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read you there my hubby is the same way I finally told him that I was the one who cleaned, fixed, arranged it as well as fed the fish so I decorate it.

We have 3 tanks.. well 4 but only 2 or up n running bc he thinks we got 2 many now..lol but he doesnt mind sayin what fish we should get or decor...lol

Yeap i know.exactly what u mean tidbitz mine gets mad bc i spend alot of time with my babies.. but i make him help with water changes we still lug buckets n that 5gal bucket is heavy so its his job .. lol

Looks like I'm not alone! Lol!

Rough day, came home to one of my neons almost black and swimming on it's side. Went to remove him and it outsmarted me. I really don't want to break down the tank to catch it. But on a more positive note, I found the shed of my largest ghost shrimp.

Looks like I'm not alone! Lol!

Lol, I have 10 tanks- I maintain them all by myself, my hubby won't even look at them. My husband has fought with me because between my fish, his dog ;) and the kids I don't spend any time with him... It's pretty funny, huh?

After a cruddy day at work I came home to do my normal water changes on both tanks. I walked into a disaster in my 29 gallon! Here is some info: Originally I had 4 julli Cory cats and 3 had died off, so I got 3 sterbial Cory cats to keep the remaining Cory company. My feeding days are Mon,Wed and Fri. On monday, all 4 cores were happy and feeding. I came home today to find that my last julli was in the left front corner half eaten. He must have died last night and someone had a pretty good meal:(

Same here lol that's about all he does except stare into the (live TV) aquarium.

Setup a 10g to get ready for some shelldwellers :D
img_2287280_0_e284292ec0e1fa45771fac5394c7dedf.jpg

After a cruddy day at work I came home to do my normal water changes on both tanks. I walked into a disaster in my 29 gallon! Here is some info: Originally I had 4 julli Cory cats and 3 had died off, so I got 3 sterbial Cory cats to keep the remaining Cory company. My feeding days are Mon,Wed and Fri. On monday, all 4 cores were happy and feeding. I came home today to find that my last julli was in the left front corner half eaten. He must have died last night and someone had a pretty good meal:(

Sry .. thats soo sad

Worked on my new craigslist find. Built a stand for it. Scrapped, scrubbed and washed a lot of the equipment. Still have a lot to do.now I see why they took 150$ for it lol

How long did you have the Sterbai. What do you think it could be?

I am so sorry about your babies.

Woke up this morning to find my apple snail on the floor next to my tank. Sadly it was too late. I'm assuming the 5 ft fall is what killed him. Broke one of the glass tops on my tank so it wasn't sealed off. Guess I know what's next on my list.

Woke up this morning to find my apple snail on the floor next to my tank. Sadly it was too late. I'm assuming the 5 ft fall is what killed him. Broke one of the glass tops on my tank so it wasn't sealed off. Guess I know what's next on my list.

I didn't realise they would crawl that far out..... sorry to read that.

TidBitz said:
I didn't realise they would crawl that far out..... sorry to read that.

Yea I knew they came out if water to lay eggs and what not, but I never expected for it to climb completely out and jump to an untimely demise.

Went to my lfs and picked up an asassin snail for my fry tank and also some blood worms for my albino acf

Back
Top Bottom