Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy, did you read the initial rules of the game? The poster decides the difficulty of the game. So may be "easy" some are more difficult. Check the entries from the past to get an idea.

Submitted for your approval:

"I became famous during a TV sitcom during the early 70s, although I had appeared in some movies and had a short time on another TV sitcom. The show was based on my antics at a Marine Training Facility. I always seemed to get into trouble and irritating my Sgt. I was also known for having a unique singing voice and was able to perform every now and then."

Who am I?

I was born in 1921. I started my career writing jokes for stand up comedians eventually becoming one myself. Finding it difficult to support my wife I had to leave show business in my late 20’s and didn’t return again until I was in my 40’s. I have appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show, The Tonight Show, and The Simpson’s. In the 70’s I owned a nightclub in Manhattan that helped comedians such as Jerry Seinfeld, Sam Kinison and Tim Allen get their start. I also declined an offer for membership to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences because I felt slighted by the organization. Who am I?

w00t well *clears throat*

"I was born in Pawtucket, Rhode Island in the year 1952. I appeared in many television commercials immediately after being born then was almost simultaneously thrown into adulthood when I met and married my wife 1953. Children loved me because of my perpetual smile and my inumerable amount of accessories I carry with me at all times. In 1987 I gave up smoking and became the "spokesspud" for the American Cancer Society's Great American Smokeout. In 1992 I won the Presidential Sports Award without much effort. Remember the movie Toy Story? Yeah, that was me 8) Video games, TV shows, commercials...You name it, I got it. When I look back on my life, I can say that I sure was lucky. Because I wasn't no couch potato.

hukt on fonix wrokt fore me

You asked for it...you got it:

"I starred in so many commercials during the 70's that people actually thought I was actually a storekeeper. I guess it was due to the way I protected a certain product from being mangled by customers that led to this belief. But, every time I turned around, another customer would be seen engaged in this activity and I had no choice but to implore of them not to do this to the product.

I have slowly faded into obscurity but the product is still out there. The problem is, the ad campaign now features cartoon characters.

Who am I?

"I am very old i was born about in the 1950's i was bald then i still am now. I love cleaning my floors. and i get made fun of for my 'hair'. Who Am I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom