Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No installment yet? In that case:

"I work all day and night. I'm always working and being picked on by my family members. They don't appreciate a single thing that I do. I decided to go to a formal dance one night and met this great guy! Wow, he has money too! Unfortunately, I almost missed my curfew and didn't even get a chance to give him my name. I think he liked me too because he conducted a massive search to find me. I think he may be a shoe salesman."

Who am I?

sorry only have the ability to check at work.
i think this comedian is one of the best out there but lets see how well i can describe him

"i am best known for my topical humor and my coverage of current events. i love to tour mostly colleges but i am also seen regularly on the comedy news show "the daily show with john stewert". i have a DVD for sale along with 2 audio CD's. i am also best known for waiving my hands in front of me while i talk about a subject the riles me up."

KaiserFish said:
And sorry for the delayed post....didnt see any replies for forever, thought people gave up!:)

In the event you don't see responses, it's likely that folks were stumped. In that event, you are allowed to give hints, bump the thread, etc.

I would never have guessed that solution :( And, as you can see, I'm an X-Man fan!

I have just about every issue from Giant Size #1 in 76, up to the Age of Apocalypse run where they wiped out a bunch of stuff and restarted. Then I started to lose interest and didnt care for what the writers were doing to the characters.

So...

Some Canadian Trivia...

I said this to the press about a what happened during a demonstration in British Columbia during the 90's.

"I don't know. What happened? If you don't know, the cameras were there. Some people came in my way, it might have been... I had to go, so if you are in my way, I am walking. So I don't know what happened. Something happened to somebody who should not have been there."

*sigh* and we call these people political leaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom