10g showoff/tankdiary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good job! What did you use for subsrate? Black sand on top of regular sand? Looks good just always curious as I am about to set up a new tank.
Best WIshes!

Nice start! It looks like you may have a few non-aquatics in there tho. Starting with the bamboo in the back, it had to be partially emersed
I cant confirm if the others are or not though

What will happen if I leave them like that. I don't care if those don't grow if that's the only consequence

I guess I could get some good size rocks and put them up there in the back. At least now I have a new project. Thanks for the heads up

That's jungle val,it actually should be in a larger tank..requires a lot of pruning in this small tank but I have huge colonies of shrimp which live within it..

Is the bamboo in the filter or just peeking out of the hood? Either way that will prevent it from rotting. What kind of shrimp do you have?

Its out a hole in hood not filter :) no shrimp yet working on new co2 gen

No clue yet for bottom prob just put big plant in front, and the filter things is not a bad idea

Back
Top Bottom