Ziggy's 54g Corner ReScape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some updated pics of the tank:

0tmOhf6.jpg

Kaa7tNs.jpg

XTyzTKG.jpg

wg9fHrU.jpg

3HdUnu4.jpg

LE6Lo52.jpg

Looks really good! Can't wait to see it develop like the 40b did! :dance:

Thanks!

I have given the tank a week to settle in but I'm a little worried about putting the fish back in....might wait another week to allow the plants to root more..

Dang!!!!! That looks great!! I still can't Scape like u guys can. Maybe one day. I'm still only 1.5 years young with the live plants and all. Anyways it really looks nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Dang!!!!! That looks great!! I still can't Scape like u guys can. Maybe one day. I'm still only 1.5 years young with the live plants and all. Anyways it really looks nice.

Thank you!!! Keep at it! You will get there!

Have you started the new build threads for the new setup?

sit in silence...

For the ADA tank? Yes there is a thread going for that. I don't really have any updates for it. If you haven't seen it you should look at the thread. I'm still waiting on a few things to come in and I need a cabinet for the tank.

For the ADA tank? Yes there is a thread going for that. I don't really have any updates for it. If you haven't seen it you should look at the thread. I'm still waiting on a few things to come in and I need a cabinet for the tank.

That'd be the one...

sit in silence...

The tank seems to be doing well, but that could be false appearances. I have a CO2 line running across my floor from the 40b to this tank. I have it cranked pretty high since there is nothing in the tank but plants and a few snails. I'm seeing the HC starting to spread a little and the Staurogyne Repens is rooting. Not much happening with the DHG yet.

I think I am going to wait another week before putting the fish back in the tank.

The red and green LEDs I ordered came in on Friday. I have 50 whites on the way (it was cheaper to buy 50 than 20).

Looks sweet Ziggy! I love the back left specifically, you really made a wonderful price of art!

Oops, didn't look at the title thought I was looking at the 40B thread.

So I am seeing some growth and spread in the tank. I'm pleased. I might go another week with no fish to allow for more growth. I want to make sure the plants are rooted well in the tank before the fish go back in.

GldvWWl.jpg

DstvCDb.jpg

lz4cJQP.jpg

IzmXaXR.jpg

I received the white leds, pots and arctic aluminum adhesive today. My power supplies and wall warts will be in on Saturday which means this weekend will be an awesome DIY weekend for Ziggy!

Should I video the project????

Tank loos great! Yes video,.time lapse if it's over 5 min.. we have a.d.d.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So I am seeing some growth and spread in the tank. I'm pleased. I might go another week with no fish to allow for more growth. I want to make sure the plants are rooted well in the tank before the fish go back in.

GldvWWl.jpg

DstvCDb.jpg

lz4cJQP.jpg

IzmXaXR.jpg

I received the white leds, pots and arctic aluminum adhesive today. My power supplies and wall warts will be in on Saturday which means this weekend will be an awesome DIY weekend for Ziggy!

Should I video the project????
Of course you should video it!
I will suggest you even share it with us!!!
Just funning but yea man would love to see how you do it.
I can pretty handy with proper guidance/instruction...:nono:

Tank looks BUENO!!

Tank loos great! Yes video,.time lapse if it's over 5 min.. we have a.d.d.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

LOL! I will video it and see how it goes. I will have to edit the video and piece it together. It will likely take me a couple of hours to completely rewire the light and install it.

Of course you should video it!
I will suggest you even share it with us!!!
Just funning but yea man would love to see how you do it.
I can pretty handy with proper guidance/instruction...:nono:

Tank looks BUENO!!

HAHA! I will video the rewire of the light. I'm completely redoing it for the new setup. Should be pretty bright.

Back
Top Bottom