GREAT DEAL on a Marineland c-530

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fedex3d

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just got a 125 gallon tank as a gift and was researching all the canister filters for the past week comparing features, size rating, flow rate, and price. Just happened to run up on the post for a marineland c-530 ( did not know they made one that large, and it is a MONSTER !! ), The reviews seem to be really favorable from all the ones I found on various sites. It is rated for 150 gallons, 530 g/hr with media and normally $190.00 to $240.00 depending on where you look. Found it at Petsolutions.com for 159.99 with free shipping, no tax living in TN, and a marineland $20.00 rebate. WOW !!! Im thrilled and can't wait to get it going and let everyone know about this hidden diamond......,

:thanks: Petsololutions !!!!

Thanks !!! Im really looking forward to setting it up next month !!! Ive never had one near that big and really looking forward to having it stocked

What would you do? Im definitely open to suggestions. When I look at it empty but set up on the stand in the den I can't help but think "Man that's a big tank to fill, I can put alot of fish in that thing !! LOL "

I would go community and do:
4 german blue rams
3 angelfish ( rehome one when the other two pair)
20 cardinal tetra
15 glow light tetra
15 panda cory
And maybe a small school of something else and another centrepiece like a pair of kribs or pearl Gouramis?
Oh and 2-3 snowball plecos

Back
Top Bottom