The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its brownish gray. it blends pretty well with the decorations. maybe this one can find the other one or make the other one come out, if its still alive that is. i heard somewhere that hungry fish are happy fish. and my fish are always hungry. i like to think they recognize me and they start begging for food when i come around.

image-240226532.jpg

the new guy on the block and my oscar asking for food in the background

Jtuner119 said:
the new guy on the block and my oscar asking for food in the background

Aww cute! All my bristlednoses are albino I wish I could get a normal one. They are so cute! :)
Don't forget bristlednoses need drift wood too.

Jtuner119 said:
its brownish gray. it blends pretty well with the decorations. maybe this one can find the other one or make the other one come out, if its still alive that is. i heard somewhere that hungry fish are happy fish. and my fish are always hungry. i like to think they recognize me and they start begging for food when i come around.

Every single fish, cat, dog that I have know how to beg right from the get go. Lol
I think that their parents teach them that. :p
Oh by the way have you tried blanched cucumber, squash, or green beans to feed your plecos? It might draw the other one out. I know mine love them :)

image-1758963670.jpg

my beta living in his own condo. used to live in the big tank with some other community fish when i was cycling the tank. this is actually my sons and the first fish we ever got.

i'll have to try that. but i dont think i have any of that stuff in my house. i'll have to go grocery shopping first.

View attachment 68472

my beta living in his own condo. used to live in the big tank with some other community fish when i was cycling the tank. this is actually my sons and the first fish we ever got.

He's cute too. Is that one of those dragon scaled ones or is a short fin?
I tried to move one of my betta's in their own tank, but I think he got depressed so I moved him back. He liked to go through the divider and nip at one of my females which is why I moved him. It took me days trying to figure out how he kept getting over there and at one point they just switched sides:lol:
I give those to my plecos once a week as a treat. They will keep the tank nice and clean, though they like to make lots and lots of waste. I know that they like to have little hiding holes like small PVC pipe too.

its a dragon scale i think. im going to set up a 10 gallon tank and put it in there with some other community fish.

Jtuner119 said:
its a dragon scale i think. im going to set up a 10 gallon tank and put it in there with some other community fish.

That's purfect for him :)

i dont know what a lare aquarium is, but i have been looking on craigslist for some aquariums. the brown algae problem i had is starting to go away. im not going to give credit to the pleco but when i was watching it clean the glass, it made me glad i got it.

i think u meant large. lol. i was a little slow on that. heres a video of my fish

watch

Jtuner119 said:
i dont know what a lare aquarium is, but i have been looking on craigslist for some aquariums. the brown algae problem i had is starting to go away. im not going to give credit to the pleco but when i was watching it clean the glass, it made me glad i got it.

I have two of them in my 26 gal, they will clean the glass really fast. My tank was covered in algae and overnight it was sparkling clean :)

These are my albino plecos :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120103_193235.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120103_193235.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 120
  • ForumRunner_20120103_193257.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120103_193257.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 79
any recommendations on what to feed my fish? currently i've just been feeding them fish flakes and i get some feeders about one a week but the oscar is the only one eating them. i put crickets in there when i catch em. my dempsey will bring it down and tear it apart. then the convicts will pick at the scraps which is mostly the legs.

Jtuner119 said:
any recommendations on what to feed my fish? currently i've just been feeding them fish flakes and i get some feeders about one a week but the oscar is the only one eating them. i put crickets in there when i catch em. my dempsey will bring it down and tear it apart. then the convicts will pick at the scraps which is mostly the legs.

Sounds good only thing I would say is if y have any bottom feeders I like "wardleys sinking shrimp pellets" my plecos and virus lives em

TenaciousTriggerFish said:
Sounds good only thing I would say is if y have any bottom feeders I like "wardleys sinking shrimp pellets" my plecos and virus lives em

Correction. My plecos and corys*** stupid auto correct

feeding day today. i got some feeders and crickets. the normal treat and something for the pleco.

Back
Top Bottom