Please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should I add any more chemicals to it or just simply the water change?

chemicals are never the way to go. algae is caused by over feeding, over lighting and not enough export of nutrients. chemicals will kill it, but not keep it gone. what you should do is shorten the light period, feed less and do more frequent water changes

I defiantly agree with chemicals. It's kind of like trying to patch something that's broke. They may work temporarily but eventually will return to the route cause or make more problems.

I defiantly agree with chemicals. It's kind of like trying to patch something that's broke. They may work temporarily but eventually will return to the route cause or make more problems.

The funny thing is, they've never worked so I'm not even sure why I asked. So no more chemicals.

The funny thing is, they've never worked so I'm not even sure why I asked. So no more chemicals.

Exactly! I think a lot products are generated around money. Things they sell you do you have to come back.

Back
Top Bottom