What would you do in the jacuzzi?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HN1

Aquarium Advice Addict
So... we're getting this tomorrow night and aren't sure what to use it for. :D

Attachments

• Jacuzzitank1.jpg
    Jacuzzitank1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Jacuzzitank2.jpg
    Jacuzzitank2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 78
Daaaang! I would heat it up and put myself in there! ROFL!
Nah, I would find some big cool looking fish to put in there, as a "WOW! You have one of those?"

God you people are luckier then lucky. Did you get it for free? I would go ahead and probably do a minuture MONSTER tank but i am into that sort of thing, i don;t know about you. I actually like the frag idea. I would screw a square on the side and male a little veiwing window out of plexiglass. With that kind of room you could make a imppressive collection. Matter of fact you could probably have a decent starting mini buisness with that. You could sell captive grown coral and inverts and what not. You could also maybe start up a miniruture breeding program for SW fish. You obviously have the room with the amount of tanks you have. You could make the aquarium world a little better with quility fish and help the big old ocean at the same time. I have just finished my web design class and could design a website. :) Just my thoughts, hope you enjoyed them.

Whats in there now?

AMD- We've thought about the frag idea, but we have a 100G frag tank waiting for that ;).

DK- LOL. We thought about that too!

Etunes- It isn't free, but it's cheap. I think we're going to keep it FW for now and look to possibly converting it later. I love the idea of breeding, but I think we'll start with FW and plants. lol

If you are lookin to sell anything or give away in it you know who to PM. lol ;)

Also if you are gonna role with any idea i wish you the best of luck.

Monster tank would be cool. How many gallons would that be? 200g? You would want something that would benefit from top view. Great score btw.

Back
Top Bottom