Beengirl's 30g FOWLR starts!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nikki_kaiser said:
Wow!! Very nice tanks! I have two 55's...I want one 180+...or a wall would be awesome! I'm so addicted! LOL!

Me too!! I want a big reef- over 100g, but hubby says no. :(

Beengirl said:
Spoken like a single guy! lol!!! :ROFLMAO: After you've been together for as long as my husband and I have, that doesn't work anymore. :rolleyes:

Nope! When I asked mine told me I should of never gotten rid of my bigger tank in the first place (ummm...he's the one who said it wouldn't be good to move...grrr..). Idc...I'm going to do it this next year. I have my two 55's and two black and white clowns in a QT tank. He told me the upstairs looked like a fish store. (Sighs)

nikki_kaiser said:
Nope! When I asked mine told me I should of never gotten rid of my bigger tank in the first place (ummm...he's the one who said it wouldn't be good to move...grrr..). Idc...I'm going to do it this next year. I have my two 55's and two black and white clowns in a QT tank. He told me the upstairs looked like a fish store. (Sighs)

Love the idc I'm going to do it this next year.

And beengirl I'm not single, my g/f lives in my house with me and her two kids. :). Wish I was single at times though..

Shaker said:
Love the idc I'm going to do it this next year.

And beengirl I'm not single, my g/f lives in my house with me and her two kids. :). Wish I was single at times though..

You're bad!! Lol. I meant single as in not married-it's different once you're married, trust me. :)

I consider us married. I however don't agree with marriage these day just my personal opinion.

Shaker said:
I consider us married. I however don't agree with marriage these day just my personal opinion.

Marriage is baaaaaaad! LOL! I'm kidding! As far as me getting the bigger tank, the way I see it is I don't golf and have three sets of clubs so I justify it like that (I'm soooo wicked!!!)! I figure that I will play the "golf card" if I get a "no"!!! :)

nikki_kaiser said:
Marriage is baaaaaaad! LOL! I'm kidding! As far as me getting the bigger tank, the way I see it is I don't golf and have three sets of clubs so I justify it like that (I'm soooo wicked!!!)! I figure that I will play the "golf card" if I get a "no"!!! :)

Haha!! That's a great card to play cuz golf is expensive too!! Lol

never understood why anyone would want to hit a tiny ball with a club and chase it around hitting it in a hole

54seaweed said:
never understood why anyone would want to hit a tiny ball with a club and chase it around hitting it in a hole

Yeah, me either. :) My aunt absolutely loves the game, wanted me to start playing-no thank you.

Beengirl said:
Yeah, me either. :) My aunt absolutely loves the game, wanted me to start playing-no thank you.

I don't either but I have to tell you that people think I'm a little crazy about my fish too! LOL! At least my fish are interesting and move around though! A ball just sits there! I'm sooooo using that card! :)

Oi wots wrong eith golf lol its good but as u said expensive, and no ive started this my first aquaruim which is really expensive wot have i let myself in for lol

adam petty said:
Oi wots wrong eith golf lol its good but as u said expensive, and no ive started this my first aquaruim which is really expensive wot have i let myself in for lol

Yeah, by the time you wonder what you got yourself into, you've spent too much money to turn back!! Lol. :)
My clown goby seems to be doing okay, he's still hiding a lot, but see him come out and eat every couple days. Still a little worried about him, though. Hoping he makes it. He's so cute.

adam petty said:

Unfortunately saltwater can be expensive, orVERY expensive! LOL! I think more people would get into it if it weren't. I love it though!!

Yeah, I knew I had a problem when I was going to 3 different LFS in the same day!! Lol :)

Back
Top Bottom