Beengirl's 30g FOWLR starts!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's wrong with going to 3 LFS a day?!?!? Lol my girlfriend says I'm obsessive, but I disagree..... I'm just very passionate about it! Lol and it is very expensive at first!

Yeah, I knew I had a problem when I was going to 3 different LFS in the same day!! Lol :)

only 3 huh

my wife hates me any store we go to that sells anything fish, I hi-tail it over to the fish dept
the bad part is I never leave with out at least spending $20 on something I don't even need ,

it's worse than a alcohol or drug addiction ,
I'm a fish junkie!!!!! yes at least I admit it lol
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
well I'm getting a little better I am selling my fresh water and brackish set ups ,
:D:D:D:D:D
NOT!!!!!! (y)

LMAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

54seaweed said:
only 3 huh

my wife hates me any store we go to that sells anything fish, I hi-tail it over to the fish dept
the bad part is I never leave with out at least spending $20 on something I don't even need ,

it's worse than a alcohol or drug addiction ,
I'm a fish junkie!!!!! yes at least I admit it lol
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
well I'm getting a little better I am selling my fresh water and brackish set ups ,
:D:D:D:D:D
NOT!!!!!! (y)

LMAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oooh! I LOVE the green spotted puffers! I had one of those and they are so cute!! Hmmmm...maybe when I get my bigger tank, I will keep the 56 gallon one and make it brackish! Whoohoo!

* in addition, if I don't control myself I may be looking for a place to live and a roommate...positive side: maybe they will have fish too! LOL!

Well, if my girlfriend ever kicks me out for my fish, you have a roommate here! Might as well, just open our own LFS!!!!! Lol

I think I have 40 different species now! So I am off to a good start! Lol

Elude82 said:
I think I have 40 different species now! So I am off to a good start! Lol

Wow! 40 different species of fish? You really might have a problem!! Lol.

Well, went to 3 LFS today....again. Lol. And got the yellow-headed jawfish that my daughter has been wanting. She's really cute, still a little irritated cuz she only been in tank about an hour. Also got a chalk bass, but he's found the best hiding spot in the whole tank, can only see one of his eyes. The tank is fully stocked now, as long as everyone lives. :| here's the jawfish, she ate a few big pieces of mysis already. :)

image-3916919992.jpg

Bearchumjs said:
Very awesome fish you got today! What has your daughter named the jawfish?

Well, she...named....her.....wait....for....it......Bubbles. Yep, Bubbles. She's 12, what can I say? The jawfish is very pretty, her face is yellow and the last part of the tail is blue.

Bearchumjs said:
Bubbles is cute!! My daughter would have named her jawie or bluey or yellowie...

Lol. Yeah, so far we have peaches(cleaner shrimp), pinky(firefish), nemo (of course), bubbles, ninja(clown goby), and Midas(Dwarf angel). Haven't named the chalk bass yet.

Whoohoo! My son named one of his clowns "snack"...-_-... Not sure if that's good Karma but we've had her for years so it can't be too bad!

Back
Top Bottom