Beengirl's 30g FOWLR starts!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the bicolor blenny was dead when we got home tonight. Not sure why. He didn't look beat up at all, been coming out to eat every single day since day 1. He was just out and swimming around and grabbing some food at 3PM, then at 1030PM he was dead. All the other fish and cleaner shrimp are fine, parameters are perfect. Too bad...I really liked him. :(

Beengirl said:
Well, the bicolor blenny was dead when we got home tonight. Not sure why. He didn't look beat up at all, been coming out to eat every single day since day 1. He was just out and swimming around and grabbing some food at 3PM, then at 1030PM he was dead. All the other fish and cleaner shrimp are fine, parameters are perfect. Too bad...I really liked him. :(

You think he had something?

I'm really not sure. I fed the tank at 3P and he came out to eat, was swimming around and looked fine. Went to a party. Came home at 1030P and he was on the bottom, dead. It was really strange. He was so cute, too. :( no one else is showing any signs of anything. The only other fish in there are a Firefish, a very small clown and the dwarf angel. I have seen the angel chase some new fish around at times when he was in the 55g, but have never seen him chase any fish in the current tank. And I've never seen the angel hurt any fish ever. Everyone seemed to be Getting along and doing well. Very strange.

Added a green citrine clown goby!! :) he's so cute!!!! Little bitty guy!! I put him in the tank and he's hiding, so ill get pics when he comes out. :)

Beengirl said:
Added a green citrine clown goby!! :) he's so cute!!!! Little bitty guy!! I put him in the tank and he's hiding, so ill get pics when he comes out. :)

I love those!! They stay small and are really cool!

The green clown goby finally came out!!!! Here's a pic. He ate just a little bit today.

image-2734214077.jpg

image-3415292056.jpg

My daughter named him Ninja cuz he's so good at hiding. :)

So Been, how is the 30 coming along? That's great the citrine has came out! Is he eating more? The biggest anticipation is seeing new fish eat regularly!!! It's always a huge relief! Lol

every green clown goby I ordered never made the first day
so I gave up 4X is enough must be a sign
I love those lil buggers too.,

Yeah, he stayed out for most of the day. :) it's been couple days now, so I'm hopeful that he makes it. He seems to be ok, but kinda hard to tell with these guys cause they don't really swim around much-just kinda sit there. Lol. The 30g is doing well, everyone getting along and are healthy so far! I'm relieved that the angel hasn't been harassing the clown goby, cause the angel can be a butthead sometimes. :)

Beengirl said:
The green clown goby finally came out!!!! Here's a pic. He ate just a little bit today.

My daughter named him Ninja cuz he's so good at hiding. :)

LOVE HIM!!! He's so cool!

Shaker said:
Nice tank. Good stuff. Love the ninja!!!

Thanks everyone!! How ya doin James? Haven't seen you on here lately! Yeah, the ninja is really cute- I'm hoping he makes it. :)

Beengirl said:
Thanks everyone!! How ya doin James? Haven't seen you on here lately! Yeah, the ninja is really cute- I'm hoping he makes it. :)

Been good just been working overtime and working around my house. Other words "life".

I really like your small tank though. Good job and great selections. I'm selling my 47 gallon column tank cause between that one and the 90 it's becoming too much.

I know what ya mean- I have the 55g and the 30g. Two tanks is definitely more work. I don't mind it so far, though. :) I wish I had a 90g!! Any pics of your tanks?

There they are.

Attachments

• image-2885778498.jpg
    image-2885778498.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1475360682.jpg
    image-1475360682.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 93
  • image-1049615173.jpg
    image-1049615173.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 100
  • image-294219769.jpg
    image-294219769.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 98
  • image-3214591167.jpg
    image-3214591167.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 101
  • image-2534071688.jpg
    image-2534071688.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image-3890982413.jpg
    image-3890982413.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image-827007912.jpg
    image-827007912.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 94
Hey!! They're both really nice!! And your Dog's cute BTW!! Lol. The 90g still cycling? It looks like there's no fish.

Hey! Both tanks look really nice! And your dog is cute too BTW!! :) Is the 90g still cycling? It looks like there's no fish in it.

Lol there are three fish in the 90. They just sleep all the time.
1) dog face puffer
2) volitan lion fish
3) snowflake eel

Cuc
1) chocolate chip star fish
10) turbo snails
1) ghost shrimp

Back
Top Bottom