Fish, fish concern

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

finest

Aquarium Advice Regular
can you please give me advice what fish can be mix on my 2 Undulate Trigger fish.

Thank,
finest

Ah! Ok I found out that it’s hard to put Inverts when you have this kind of fish but I add 1 Clown Trigger and I notice that 2 Undulate Trigger is scared on a clown trigger. I add 1 Emperor Angelfish, 2 Black Banded Cat Shark, 3 Copperband Butterfly, 2 Pearlscale Butterfly, and 3 Coral Beauty Angel. It seems that the undulate trigger can be mix on this kind of fish because undulate trigger did not attack this fish that I add. Right now I'm happy because my fish is getting well but the only problem that I have is I cannot add Inverts or corals because this fish eats inverts & corals.

What kind of setup do you have??
This fish? Most of your fish will eat some type of corals.
FYI the Cppperbanded and Pearlscale have a low survival rate in tanks.. Same as the Shark from what I have read..
The clown trigger is another mean, nasty fish when it gets larger..
how about a pic..

WOW, that is quite a fish list. I would love to see some pics as well. Can you describe your tak for us...size, filtration, age?

Alright, I did a little research and found you made reference to your 50gal tank. If this is the case you have SEVERELY, DRAMATICALLY and INCREDIBLY overstocked your tank. Most of the fish you listed require a much larger tank by themselves, not to mention all together. For that fish list a several hundred gallon system is needed. I have a feeling your tank is heading for disaster...sorry

1 Emperor Angelfish, 2 Black Banded Cat Shark, 3 Copperband Butterfly, 2 Pearlscale Butterfly, and 3 Coral Beauty Angel.

Along with 2 undulated triggers?! In a 50G?! You're kidding right?!

finest said:
Ah! Ok I found out that it’s hard to put Inverts when you have this kind of fish but I add 1 Clown Trigger and I notice that 2 Undulate Trigger is scared on a clown trigger. I add 1 Emperor Angelfish, 2 Black Banded Cat Shark, 3 Copperband Butterfly, 2 Pearlscale Butterfly, and 3 Coral Beauty Angel. It seems that the undulate trigger can be mix on this kind of fish because undulate trigger did not attack this fish that I add. Right now I'm happy because my fish is getting well but the only problem that I have is I cannot add Inverts or corals because this fish eats inverts & corals.

:p Thanks for the advice dude well actually I have 2 50gal aquarium but before I put the other fish on the other tank I testing some compatibility about the fishes I have, Well I have a 1 6inch & 1 4inch Undulate Trigger, 1 7inch clown trigger, 1 7inch Emperor Angel, 2 12inch Black Banded Cat Shark and etc… I’m testing the fatalities of this fish when I put this on a 50gal tank if this fish survive within 2 weeks in a 50gal tank that’s the time that I will separate the other fish.

Thanks for the advice dude well actually I have 2 50gal aquarium but before I put the other fish on the other tank I testing some compatibility about the fishes I have, Well I have a 1 6inch & 1 4inch Undulate Trigger, 1 7inch clown trigger, 1 7inch Emperor Angel, 2 12inch Black Banded Cat Shark and etc… I’m testing the fatalities of this fish when I put this on a 50gal tank if this fish survive within 2 weeks in a 50gal tank that’s the time that I will separate the other fish.
:roll: :?: :roll:
YOu lost me with this one...

8O 8O Lost me also :roll: :roll:

What I did get out of it was you have Two 50 gal tanks? Still way too many big fish for a 50.
Or maybe you have Two 50 gal tanks that you QT the fish in and then you put them in your 300gal tank??

Nope you Lost me I was right with my first line 8O

seaham358 said:
8O 8O Lost me also :roll: :roll:

What I did get out of it was you have Two 50 gal tanks? Still way too many big fish for a 50.
Or maybe you have Two 50 gal tanks that you QT the fish in and then you put them in your 300gal tank??

Nope you Lost me I was right with my first line 8O

Well I lost too... he! he! he!

When I first saw this thread, I felt like you were really just kidding and could not possibly have that many fish in the one tank. Now it is two tanks. I still feel like you are just trying to get a response from the members here. If that is not the case, please forgive my assumption and we can move on to the topic of responsible fish ownership and how you need to do research on the needs of each of these individual fish.

I’m testing the fatalities of this fish when I put this on a 50gal tank if this fish survive within 2 weeks in a 50gal tank that’s the time that I will separate the other fish.

You want to put all those fish in there...to see how many you can kill?

The only useful purpose this thread has left is to identify your inadequacies as a fish keeper (which it is doing very well). I am locking it now...time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom