FTMMWS's 280 build ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FTM awesome trigger! Just picked up my Bluethroat on Tuesday. I'll post a pic for you if he ever stops moving. The thing is in constant motion.

That's the one you been looking for all this time? My Lfs has had one for the past 6 months and it's still there.

That's the one you been looking for all this time? My Lfs has had one for the past 6 months and it's still there.
Are you series ,,i have tried everywhere to see if they can get one for me:facepalm:...
How much is it at your LFS

Don't really remember . They call it a black hawaiin trigger and it looks just like that. I think it was around 80

Congrats FTM. Gotta love those triggers. Just wish my Powder Blue Tang would leave my new Bluethroat alone.
Thanks Sean,
don't worry about the BT,once he settles in and gets comfortable that PBT is gonna wish he didn't give him such a hard time .:hide:
My purple tang usually gives all the newbies a hard time for a few days too..

FTMMWS said:
Thanks Sean,
don't worry about the BT,once he settles in and gets comfortable that PBT is gonna wish he didn't give him such a hard time .:hide:
My purple tang usually gives all the newbies a hard time for a few days too..

Found the front edge of the Bluethroat's top fin has a rut colored discoloration. Just noticed it today. Can also see the first spine of the fin. Ever seen this?

Stopped in at the Lfs yesterday. Trigger was still there and I was right he is 80 and about 5 inches long. Did you get yours in yet?

FTM, ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! From the first pic w/ the 20 comparison to the stand build to your latest addition!!! :dance: Just totally speechless. As well, sorry for your losses from the power outage. Currently I have retaken interest in this hobby and am relearning what I used to know with FW, so SW will be down the road a bit. My latest acquisition is a used 265 which I'm thinking would be great for my Discus DT. (It's a work in progress since the previous owner siliconed the entire back glass with rocks and that's how it was moved!!! :bawl:) But to keep it short, SUBSCRIBED, great job Devils, and LGR!!!!

Back
Top Bottom