FTMMWS's 280 build ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you checked saltwaterfish.com?
Yeah,,i used to go look on there years ago for stuff,,they didn't have much then and still don't now:nono:..they have a total of 3 triggers..seems they only have 3 of everything:lol:,,angels puffers ect..

There are a few places i never heard of with it,,but I simply don't trust em

I wish,,but no

The new one will be in a tank all by itself..I got a used 30 gallon off a friend and had to put it to good use:brows:......

Stay tuned :popcorn::lol:

Oh no, not suspense!

I have to guess.......an Angeler, oh wait, you already have one of those in a 30g, right? LOL.

I say this one!
Red/Orange Angler

Are you still going to QT it?
No ,thats not the one...,,but hondas pretty close..I brought up my other angler thread and will probably just continue with the new angler in that thread rather than make a new one..

No ,i won't QT,,in a way he'll already be in a QT.If something should come up i'll deal with it in the tank itself..He's the only fish that will ever be in there

Man, awesome build! Can't wait til I get some more space for some tanks!

Man, awesome build! Can't wait til I get some more space for some tanks!
I'll be adding a couple more fish when they become available ,,hopefully with spring coming it won't be too much longer of a wait(y)

hawaiian durgons are sick! my mate has a pair of black ice clowns which look really good when they're hosting, can you have nems with triggers though?

Yeah they are ,,thanks,,i'm hoping it comes in soon
You can have triggers and nems ,,even though i don't have one..Don't really want one ,they seem to be big pains

FTMMWS said:
Yeah they are ,,thanks,,i'm hoping it comes in soon
You can have triggers and nems ,,even though i don't have one..Don't really want one ,they seem to be big pains

I have seen some never stop moving around in a tank. And then there's mine that never moves. Lol

well,being patient can only last so long when you got the itch for a new fishy..
I have been waiting for the black durgon ,but its still not in..

I may consider this one instead..Its been available 2 or 3 times already
lg-0423121-129.jpg

Back
Top Bottom