Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Is this nano cube worth it?

For sale is a 24 gallon Nanocube for $120...Comes with live sand and all attachments. Also Stand is included with the tank both black in color. Bio balls are in the filter as well.ly prob is it needs new bulbs. Is this a good deal. I know these can be costly and i dont see them for this cheap usually. Should I pick it up? How much are replacement bulbs?

Old 02-21-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

13 views and no opinions huh?

Old 02-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I would buy it,
Old 02-21-2012, 01:30 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Seems good, I think I saw a biocube at the LFS with stand for around $400-$500, can't remember the exact size though. And what accessories does it come with that would be the kicker, accessories can add up quick. but I guess bio cubes are pretty self sufficient.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:38 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

I havent been told of any accessories i think it's just the bare unit. Thank you both for your opinions i really appreciate it. This would be my first time getting into salt water. Ive always been a freshy. Carey I know you are great with SW so ill be looking to you as a mentor!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Freak

I would go for it Def a great deal and great first sw set up. Though would ditch the bio balls and go with a bag of chemi-pure elite. The light replacement shouldn't be too much. And hydor makes a great skimmer that fits in the back. They also make great nano sized circulation pumps.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Great price, just paid $299 for a new one ....
Old 04-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via Skype™ to parrottbay
Do it lol

Tags
cube, nano, nano cube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com