29 + 10 planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1491350707875.jpg
Here's a heavily tuned image for you!

I got a sheet of acrylic and molded it to form a new kuhli cove. It's open against the glass, and the entrances are small enough that only the loaches should be able to get in.

I'm hitting the CO2 pretty heavily today. The Ponyo tank got a bunch of intense algae, so I'm hoping to prevent that.

I think Friendy Friend is holding. She is doing the guppy equivalent of a waddle.

Friendy Friend dropped. Her fry were the first to find kuhli cove.
1491482678967.jpg

The kuhlis have since taken to it.
1491482709787.jpg

And Asta is sad that we keep opening the doors to the outside where it is raining.
1491482751181.jpg

Such a cool looking tank! Did the green dinosaur shift??
Thank you! Bubbles may have shifted a bit between adding the aragonite and burying the kuhli cove. It wasn't intentional.
Whole tank looks different ....I gotta keep up better lol
Thanks! Trading the compacta out for the Java fern made a big difference. A lot of the... more colorful... decor went over to the Spec. That tank is now a hodge podge of neon.

1491920415262.jpg
They didn't like the openings I made,so they dug their own. Considering getting a male guppy today. (sigh) Sunny seems to be holding.

Look at this handsome guy.
1492009441824.jpg
1492009449263.jpg

He clearly wasn't top dog, but the damage looks like trauma and not rot. I'm confident it will grow back nicely.

Back
Top Bottom