My 125 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here s my take on it . I d lose the fake plants & if u don t want real plants, add alot more rocks & driftwood . Love the ledge thing you did on the left. You could build a large mound on either end with a dark substrate too. But, it all comes down to personal choice & often, you start with one vision & end up with something entirely different. Just part of the creative process. But that s the fun part, well that & putting new fish in. <•)(((((><

I don't think I am ready for live plants yet. Still have lots to learn yet. When you say build a large mound on either end are you talking about rock?? Yeah I know what you mean about starting with one idea and by the end you have something different. I am going through that now.

A mound of substrate on either end. Also, I just changed my 55g from gravel to sand & I built the back of the tank up higher than the front. Read somewhere that the mulm will gravitate to the front for easier cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom