how do I delete old pictures so i can post new ones?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidkameleon3

Aquarium Advice Freak
As stated, why hte cap anyway. Only reason I post pics is to show to you guys anyway.

Try uploading the pictures straight to your gallery, I believe that you get a quota for uploads, and then a separate quota for your personal gallery (which you don't seem to have any pics in).

As far as deleting old things, I have no clue.

Click your profile button
icon_profile.gif
below your post. It should take you to "view your profile". On the right side near the bottom there should be a link saying User attachment control panel. From there you should be able to delete as needed.

Moved to the site help/feedback forum

Cheers
Steve

Hey Steve, on a side note: Is it possible to move pictures from the forums to your gallery with out deleting and re-uploading the files to your gallery?..

Just a question. I didn't see an option for that so I am assuming it is not possible people other than the Mods and Admins to do.

Mike

Sparky said:
Hey Steve, on a side note: Is it possible to move pictures from the forums to your gallery with out deleting and re-uploading the files to your gallery?..
AFAIK all you can do is delete them. PM reefrunner69 or fishfreek and they might be able with the admin panel.

Just a question. I didn't see an option for that so I am assuming it is not possible people other than the Mods and Admins to do.
It's not in the "update profile" section so be sure you are in "view profile". It should be on the bottom right underneath where it says describe your tank.

Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve. I meant that there is no option in the "User attachment Control Panel"....It was just a question out of curiosity more than anything. Thanks.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom