1 per gallon sale!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Local petco has the sale going until the 22 of sept according to the sign. They had 10,20,20L,29,40B and 55 included in the sale. What sucks is they charged me tax for the full 115 the 40B normally cost!! Oh well even paying full tax its much cheaper with this sale.

Local petco has the sale going until the 22 of sept according to the sign. They had 10,20,20L,29,40B and 55 included in the sale. What sucks is they charged me tax for the full 115 the 40B normally cost!! Oh well even paying full tax its much cheaper with this sale.

Yeah, I was surprised by the tax thing. I didn't know they could legally do that, but I'm not complaining. There were only 2 40b's left when I went in I was more than happy to take one off their hands. My goldfish is gonna be so happy! Thanks for the heads up Oceangirl!

:(

your welcome everyone! I unfortunately I had a guppy pass away and tried to return it. forgot they close early. I am so happy I could give everyone a leg up!!
I unfortunately won't be able to get a tank till I can raise a little cash. Good thing it last till the 22nd.

Grabbed a 20L and a 10 today. 20L is going be be stored for later (planted shrimp/guppy tank!). 10 is going into service as my brine shrimp breeder tank.

Thinking of grabbing a 40B or 55 for storage and use later before the sale ends later this month.

Yea, the nearest PETCO is an hour and a half away, although, I think its still worth it for that price!

Jetstorm, pretty sure they do it on a national level. but if u want to check go to the Petco website and enter your zip code for the local ad

Back
Top Bottom