10 Gal Coral Only Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea I think it may be neccessary..

tested today:

Ammo- 0.25
nititite- 0
Nitrate- 0

Salinity- 1.025

Darn I thought the three lr pieces i bought would do it..

Got my new salinity refractometer. Works great! Also changed my scape, again.. lol I wanted something realistic. I may change it again..

I think I passed obsessed a few months ago. LOL I;m so deep into aquaria now its actually not really funny. My shrink would call it compulsive I bet. hehe

I think I passed obsessed a few months ago. LOL I;m so deep into aquaria now its actually not really funny. My shrink would call it compulsive I bet. hehe

I feel like the same way lol. I became obsessed with sw over a short amount of time. Also that probably is your refractometer cause you showed me lol

Update:

AI Nano shipped today! :):):) Arrives tuesday! lol still need this cycle to get going...

Made final scape yesterday. I am very happy and content with it now!

Random Note:

LOL This tank has been bothering me so much I talk about it in my sleep! Lol my roomate wrote down everything I said and basically I was talking about the cycle and testing for high range pH for the next day lol I need more sleep...

I don't have time to talk about it in my sleep. My head hits the pillow and 2 minutes later my alarm is going off. :) It is so nice to be able to sleep that sound.

rdnelson99 said:
I don't have time to talk about it in my sleep. My head hits the pillow and 2 minutes later my alarm is going off. :) It is so nice to be able to sleep that sound.

Hey, you know you're obssessed when you start dreaming about it -_- lol

Hey, you know you're obssessed when you start dreaming about it -_- lol

Lol I dreamt about having clownfish in my tank last night for some reason.

I need to calm down with this build... it is a lot of fun and stress all at one time.

If I were to dream I am sure it would be about the aquarium or what I want to do with it. LOL But, for me, I wake up about once ever two years with a vague feeling that I had a dream but is it. LOL No exageration, to me, it feels like it has only been two minutes since laying my head down that the alarm goes off. Drives my wife crazy because she has horrific dreams two or three times a night.

You know, being on the site has made me aware that there are so many things about me that drive my wife crazy. Can't imagine why she puts up with me. LOL

Lol I dream every night... I have slept like that before, sleeping and feeling like you just feel asleep, usually on a long train/car/plane ride sleep.

Lol she must love you then :)

Lol I dream every night... I have slept like that before, sleeping and feeling like you just feel asleep, usually on a long train/car/plane ride sleep.

Lol she must love you then :)

I reckon so but I don't know why. LOL

Lighting update!

I got my new AI Nano today!:) it is soo nice I hope it will keep my corals alive!

One small problem. It was not designed for ten gal tanks. I had the perfect DIY setup for it so it was not a problem! Took like 15 min to figure where I could put it.

Anyway I am happy with it and wish my cycle was done already!

Note: Tank is cloudy due to the shrimp decaying. Also the api card is used as a size reference.

That looks like some strong light man, I would love to see it like 3-6" higher though. You may just have to keep low light corals on the edges, but it looks good. How does the timer work?

Back
Top Bottom