10 gallon Endlers Livebearers Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I spent 20 minutes today trying to get some pictures, here's all I got. I believe my endlers are peacock and black bar endlers.

Attachments

• Endler 1.jpg
    Endler 1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 117
  • endler 2.jpg
    endler 2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 121
  • endler 3.jpg
    endler 3.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 123
  • endler 4.jpg
    endler 4.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 137
Gorgeous fish :]

Thank you! :)

Over the weekend I'll be getting lights, some lowlight plants (java fern, anubias, anachris), breeder box, and shipping materials. I guess I'll need to set up a Paypal account or something as well.

Today I rinsed out the moss and attached it to a rock, and covered the filter intake so my smaller fish don't get sucked in.

Tropical said:
Thank you! :)

Over the weekend I'll be getting lights, some lowlight plants (java fern, anubias, anachris), breeder box, and shipping materials. I guess I'll need to set up a Paypal account or something as well.

Today I rinsed out the moss and attached it to a rock, and covered the filter intake so my smaller fish don't get sucked in.

Ohhh! I cant wait to see!! Fallowing btw.

I got a CFL bulb, a breeder trap/box thing, and some hornwort. The tank doesn't look too good right now. I'll keep rearagning things until I like it.

On the other hand, the bulb is super bright! The endlers colors really pop in brighter light.

pics of endlers? they are pretty

I'm working on uploading tank photos so you guys can help me with the aquascaping, after that I'll try and get some good pics. I think I'll get some tonight when they are sleeping so they aren't moving so much.

good idea. i cant take pics with my fish they dont stop moving. videos are the only way to see my fish.

Here are the new pics. In some of them the light is flashing off of the sand so it is pretty fuzzy looking. Any suggestions with placement?

Attachments

• Hornwort 5.jpg
    Hornwort 5.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Hornwort 3.jpg
    Hornwort 3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Hornwort 2.jpg
    Hornwort 2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 137
Ok, I made a video. I think it starts on my favorite male, and then it just kind of shows the rest of the tank. The colors might be duller than in real life.

Lets see if I can figure this out...

Tropical said:
Nope :) I did find a very small female stuck to the filter but when I turned it off she swam away. I covered the intake and every things been fine since.

Awesome!! I lost my favorite female guppy to a filter intake while she was in quarintine for ich. You have to tell us when you get your first drop!! At my new lfs they sell there endlers fry as feeder fry, but if I were to get some with my luck I wouldnt get a single endler lol.

Back
Top Bottom