10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
? And you need reef test kits and api ones aren't very accurate for sw

It's acceptable for where he is at right now. Later he will definitely have to upgrade.

He's just saying what's right though. It would have been better if you bought better ones right off the bat.

BigReds also has a ton more experience then me in this hobby. I look at his tanks, and feel like a failure. So, at time I will be wrong. I only said it was good for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ammonia and nitrite tests are pointless in a running reef, where as calcium, alkalinity, mg, phosphate, and nitrate are critical to know. And the only test that comes with a sw master kit that you will need is nitrate. And with an sps in the tank ( that may be in trouble, op I suggest you google slow tissue necrosis and look at pictures and compare them to that monti) trace element levels become even more important to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update. All water conditions great and clean up crew and xenia in. Aurora goby on Tuesday!

No. Waiting a few days. I already payed. It's on hold to make sure he's eating and healthy

Here's the Xenia
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394301046.189942.jpg

Here's the new mushroom I got for $5
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394301093.844657.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394301112.467654.jpg
It lights up too in the actinic light l

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom