120 gallon South American (possibly Rio Tapajos)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I'm thinking about foregoing the guianacara and keeping all 6 of the uaru. Once a pair forms, I am thinking of setting up their own 75 and keeping the other 4 in the main tank. This is just an idea.

As far as the uaru go, they have a lot of growing to do still lol but they eat like pigs! I'll post pics on here soon, just a pain when I'm over my quota

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sounds like a plan. Attached to all 6 already?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I love my little guys lol they're little jerks but they're great

I love my little guys lol they're little jerks but they're great

The jerkier they are the better. My daughters Hybrid on the other hand is going to end up on a dinner plate. A few hours ago he did a tail slap when turning around in the filter out flow and soaked the wall and carpet behind the stand.

The jerkier they are the better. My daughters Hybrid on the other hand is going to end up on a dinner plate. A few hours ago he did a tail slap when turning around in the filter out flow and soaked the wall and carpet behind the stand.

Lol fish fry at Mike's!

He was repaying your care with free wall and carpet cleaning lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He was repaying your care with free wall and carpet cleaning lol

Nice!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm so jealous. Uaru are my absolute favorite fish. I was planning them for my tank but I got too attached to doing a planted tank.
Anymore pictures?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'm so jealous. Uaru are my absolute favorite fish. I was planning them for my tank but I got too attached to doing a planted tank.
Anymore pictures?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Yeah I want to see pics

I keep forgetting, I'll try to remember tonight, I have some pics of them attacking some algae wafers lol they're not super photogenic fish haha

hh0EN3C.jpg
kWfweyo.jpg
WUHZL3d.jpg
DuNEPhB.jpg
JE17fai.jpg

Hard to get good pictures, but here are a few of the uaru and sterbai. I'll try and take some more soon, I would take some full tank shots, but they have DESTROYED the amazon sword in the tank and keep uprooting the other big one, so the tank looks kinda bad right now lol Thinking about doing silk plants, but I really prefer live. It's making me want to start another tank just so I can do plants

They look great. I really like the sterbai, we'll see if I can actually get my hands on a bag or 2 at the auction this weekend.

I'm gonna be setting up a 29 gallon soon so hit me up if you see anything that I would like haha if you don't have my number, pm me. Thinking about doing an apisto tank

Apistos!!! Get some true viejita and make us all drool;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I found barlowi somewhat local here and would love to do those, but doubt the guy will still have the pair by the time this tank is ready

Back
Top Bottom