120 gallon South American (possibly Rio Tapajos)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome. My girlfriend puts up with my hobby quite well, but was starting to draw the line at a $300 fixture

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Awesome. My girlfriend puts up with my hobby quite well, but was starting to draw the line at a $300 fixture

This was all very conflicting for me. Normally I'd be all about going for the gold! In your case silver will do! If you ever go high tech planted hide the credit card:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

With my new job, I can afford some of the finer things

Lol I'll just get the satelite + light ;)

My stock list is as follows thus far:
6 baby uaru amphiacanthoides
24 lemon tetra
12 sterbai corydora
1 vampire pleco (l029 I believe)

Lol I'll just get the satelite + light ;)

My stock list is as follows thus far:
6 baby uaru amphiacanthoides
24 lemon tetra
12 sterbai corydora
1 vampire pleco (l029 I believe)

I bet those cory cats drained a good chunk of money! Those darn sterbais are so expensive near me and most everywhere so I hear.
Those tetras must also show some cool natural like behaviors in such a large school.

I paid $96 for the 13 which isn't too bad for sterbai, $7.99 each plus a free one

I paid $96 for the 13 which isn't too bad for sterbai, $7.99 each plus a free one

That's a lot cheaper than the stores that have em here. The store I frequent has em for $12.00 a piece.
But then again generally everything they have is horribly overpriced. Expect their nano fish they're cheap.

They were $11.99 everywhere else I saw them at, so I jumped when I saw them so cheap. However, Mog had to burst my bubble and be all like "they're cheap here by me!" Haha

They were $11.99 everywhere else I saw them at, so I jumped when I saw them so cheap. However, Mog had to burst my bubble and be all like "they're cheap here by me!" Haha

A bag of 6 went for 20 bucks at the MCA auction yesterday I was tempted to get some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I hated seeing all those posts about the MCA auction, wish I coulda went!

They had a breeding group of Lethrinops redcaps up for raffle, I would've traded all of my fish for that group. Unfortunately I wasn't the only one to drop 30 bucks worth of tickets on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Those are definitely cool fish, but malawi fish? Really Gillie?! lol

AGHHHHH I would have set up a new tank for those! Next time text me and then ship them to me! Haha

Dude just go cheap on the leds you won't need them that strong. Personally I wouldn't spend over $70

Sent from my VS950 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited:
I more so like the dimming feature, and the built in timers. Most of the reviews don't show this light as super powerful, so $115 isn't bad for a 5' light fixture

Back
Top Bottom