120 Stout Tanganyikan stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol nice just got a 135g tank doing 6 Enantiopus melanogenys utinta and
6 cyanthopharynx Foai sibwesa....sorry bout the male mine always seem to be the females die

I'll have to hit you up when I get a tank! Looking at 6 footers now.

You ever get any sumbu white dwarves?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks like I'm going to go with a 6 foot 125 gallon. I am probably just gonna buy a new one, struggling to find a decent one on Craigslist, not to mention I'd feel safer having a new tank rather than one who's history is unclear to me.

I'm still at a loss as to what to put in it. Now that I'm doing a 6 foot, I'm really tempted to do a group of geos and pair of uaru, or a single hypselecara temporalis. Or I could stick with my original plan of a big Tanganyikan community. I'm just more a fan of the dwarf tangs, so I'm thinking that I'm not gonna enjoy this big of a Tanganyikan community as much. I'm open to other suggestions as well, except NO MBUNA. I've even contemplated an archer fish tank

I'd do the geos myself, they're on my list for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks like I'm going to go with a 6 foot 125 gallon. I am probably just gonna buy a new one, struggling to find a decent one on Craigslist, not to mention I'd feel safer having a new tank rather than one who's history is unclear to me.

I'm still at a loss as to what to put in it. Now that I'm doing a 6 foot, I'm really tempted to do a group of geos and pair of uaru, or a single hypselecara temporalis. Or I could stick with my original plan of a big Tanganyikan community. I'm just more a fan of the dwarf tangs, so I'm thinking that I'm not gonna enjoy this big of a Tanganyikan community as much. I'm open to other suggestions as well, except NO MBUNA. I've even contemplated an archer fish tank

Rio Tapajos or Negro biotope!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm still at a loss as to what to put in it. Now that I'm doing a 6 foot, I'm really tempted to do a group of geos and pair of uaru.

This would be my 1 st choice.
Or 500 comets with 1 jaguar.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Rio Tapajos or Negro biotope!!!

What species though? Obviously geophagus sp. rio tapajo I or II, but what else? I like the idea, just not sure what other species would be worth doing in there

What about heckelii

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What species though? Obviously geophagus sp. rio tapajo I or II, but what else? I like the idea, just not sure what other species would be worth doing in there

Satanoperca daemon or acuticeps would be far cooler than the common tapajo.

Satanoperca daemon or acuticeps would be far cooler than the common tapajo.

Although satanoperca don't seem to like to group as much as Geos. I do like daemon though, have always wanted some

Lemon tetras, apistogramma agassizi, leopard frog pleco and I would have to check for what other not so hard to find species are from the river.

What about hoplarchus psittacus? I would do a biotope for rio negro, but I'm not a big fan of a black water show tank

Back
Top Bottom