125 FOWLR take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow how did I forget him? I do have a fuzzy dwarf. An no they aren't. Once the maroon is healed up, I'm switching them out. Hopefully a few days in the refugium will cure him of his bad habit

Well got some great news today! We picked up our centerpiece fish earlier. He's currently in the tank and doing great. Dont war to reveal him yet because I don't have a decent photo. As soon as I get home I'll post a pic. Any ideas?

602127_10200695140767099_1834844715_n.jpg

thanks for the warning, I never thought of that. I got 2 glass lids on, gonna look into egg crate

No luck on the clowns. I dropped the percula into the refugium and they both swam side by side. I moved the maroon up top, followed by the perc. Only to have the percula beat up the maroon non-stop. So starting today, the maroon is going on a 3x diet and im starting the tank on a 1/5x feed. After 1-2 months the maroon should be big enough to handle his own

possibly going to look at Tangs later today. (hopefully we get the Naso tang ive been wanting) also prob gonna try to get my skimmer plumbing fixed.

possibly going to look at Tangs later today. (hopefully we get the Naso tang ive been wanting) also prob gonna try to get my skimmer plumbing fixed.

I hope your serious about a bigger tank! The queen angel now a naso! Your going to run outta room quick! Lol

lol oh Im def serious. we did come home with a tang today but it wasn't the Naso (they had a blonde naso there but it was about 4-5") narrowed it down to a desjardini or yellow tang, ended up taking the yellow due to its bright color. we have a lot of dark color in our tank already and we wanted some vibrant colors. ill post pics later. hes been in the tank for an hour or so and even ate already. stupid damsel wont leave him alone though.

The first time around I had 2 dominos in with a powder brown and they were ok. One of the damsels nagged the yellow tang for about 20 minutes then the tang started fighting back. He's still swimming and nibbling, even ate without an issue. The damsels are going but I have to wait till tm.

operation remove damsel is going to commence in a bit. (pending their attitudes today). gonna be heading back to the fish store yet again lol. hopefully ill come home with a t5 light for the refugium.

3 hours, countless questions, $260 later. I came home with a 24" dual bulb t5, a bag of caulerpa, and 2 fish (crap). The damsels are departing the tank in the next few days, didnt have time to grab them today. T5 light is currently on and running, caulerpa is in as well. The two fish have been drip acclimated and added. One is even eating in the open already. Will post pics tonight when I get home. Minus another sand sifter ( big maybe), the tank is officially fully stocked.

3 hours, countless questions, $260 later. I came home with a 24" dual bulb t5, a bag of caulerpa, and 2 fish (crap). The damsels are departing the tank in the next few days, didnt have time to grab them today. T5 light is currently on and running, caulerpa is in as well. The two fish have been drip acclimated and added. One is even eating in the open already. Will post pics tonight when I get home. Minus another sand sifter ( big maybe), the tank is officially fully stocked.

Which fish?

Marine Betta, which is already eating. And a leutenant tang, again eating. Angel doesn't seem to be doing so well. He's eating, just hiding a lot and swimming a bit strange

Back
Top Bottom