180 gallon Discus planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Current stocklist:

10x assorted Discus (blue turquoise mainly)
8x Cardinal Tetras
8x Rummy Nose Tetras
8x Fancy Guppies
4x Cherry Barbs
2x Roseline Sharks
4x SAE
3x GBR
2x Apisto Double red
2x Golden Dojo Loach
1x Weather Dojo Loach
1x Spotted Plec
1x Candy Stripe Plec
3x BNP

Hey have you thought about a school of algea eating fish? Like a school of ottos? Just an idea though:) btw subscribing!!

P.S. Your pleco is awesome!! Lol

Austin.b said:
Hey have you thought about a school of algea eating fish? Like a school of ottos? Just an idea though:) btw subscribing!!

P.S. Your pleco is awesome!! Lol

Thanks! I love its blue eyes :)
I have 4 SAE already & 3 bnp & 2 other plecs
Once I have more of an established tank with more algae I'll introduce some ottos I love those little guys lol

OBEYtheFISH said:
Thanks! I love its blue eyes :)
I have 4 SAE already & 3 bnp & 2 other plecs
Once I have more of an established tank with more algae I'll introduce some ottos I love those little guys lol

Oh ok haha aren't you scared the SAE's might turn on you? How long has the tank been running? Yeah, I think they're adorable :)

Austin.b said:
Oh ok haha aren't you scared the SAE's might turn on you? How long has the tank been running? Yeah, I think they're adorable :)

My roseline sharks keep them in check lol
It's been running for 5 almost 6 months fishless with some plants but there's no algae at all -.-

OBEYtheFISH said:
My roseline sharks keep them in check lol
It's been running for 5 almost 6 months fishless with some plants but there's no algae at all -.-

Haha nice you have 2 right? As for the algea, I don know if that's good or bad hahaha do you feed veggies?

Austin.b said:
Haha nice you have 2 right? As for the algea, I don know if that's good or bad hahaha do you feed veggies?

Yeah I'm trying to get 2 or 4 more
It's good but no natural food for the ottos
Yeah I give them some algae wafers

Added the amazon sword I got from jetajockey
It's freaken huge!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120203_092802.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120203_092802.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 115
Back
Top Bottom