180 gallon Discus planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More pics!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120113_190747.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120113_190747.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 117
  • ForumRunner_20120113_190835.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120113_190835.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 109
Update: in a couple of hours adding in new fish!
(12) cardinal tetras
(8) rummy nose tetras
(8) fancy guppies 4x male 4x female looking for 4 more females

Where did u find the rummy nose? I spent a good while the other night googling and couldn't find them.

Thinking of taking out my weather dojo & the 2 golden dojo loaches & adding a large school of kuhli loaches

Sorry, I read your post just after waking up this morning. I was actually looking for Asian rummynose. They are what I spent time googling.

OBEYtheFISH said:
Thinking of taking out my weather dojo & the 2 golden dojo loaches & adding a large school of kuhli loaches

I have 2 kuhli loaches and I never see them anymore :( I will literally spot one maybe once a month, they used to come out all the time but idky they don't anymore

BambooBen said:
Sorry, I read your post just after waking up this morning. I was actually looking for Asian rummynose. They are what I spent time googling.

The ones with a red face & tail? & super silvery body?

paytertot said:
I have 2 kuhli loaches and I never see them anymore :( I will literally spot one maybe once a month, they used to come out all the time but idky they don't anymore

Yeah that's why I want a larger school :)

The ones with a red face & tail? & super silvery body?

Yep. The males are actually blueish in light.

Example:

HS_Cyprinidae_16.jpg

I've been looking but no lfs has ever heard of them (****, one shop had never heard of discus or that LEDs were being used to light tanks. and they are a pretty big shop).
No online stores either from what I've seen.

BambooBen said:
Yep. The males are actually blueish in light.

Example:

I've been looking but no lfs has ever heard of them (****, one shop had never heard of discus or that LEDs were being used to light tanks. and they are a pretty big shop).
No online stores either from what I've seen.

Those look really nice
Thats an old school shop then >.<
But another lfs can't order some for you?

Back
Top Bottom