2.3g Longggg - Shrimp Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is awesome!!! Wish I could find a tank like that here in the States. Think I could possibly convince the boss man to let bring a tank like that to work. ;)

Update time!

Other than water changes I haven't really done much with this tank. The occasional dose of ferts has been added and some plants have died/melted. This is how it looks now after a clean up. I still like it though its not as pretty as before. Mr (or miss) bristlenose needs to be moved very soon. Getting way too big and making too much mess!

image-537782615.jpg

How are the plants doing?

Hairgrass has gone mental. Sending runners everywhere. I got lazy with glut dosing so downoi melted. The marginal plants (whatever they actually are) died off but there are still few. Added some small crypts but they haven't taken off yet. Only been two weeks. Duckweed is driving me crazy. Skimming top of tank twice a week to remove it. Shrimp are breeding like crazy. Tanks going well. But of algae on the glass now the BNP has been moved. I'd post a pic but its really brown from tannin and its just embarrassing. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom