2.3g Longggg - Shrimp Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
image-3311111924.jpg

image-611655145.jpg

Plants in and a lovely shot of my crappy kitchen.

image-633874590.jpg

image-2236038545.jpg

image-3797334293.jpg

Riccia stones.

The plant in the front corners is a marginal plant. It's being replaced with b. japonica later this week.

And I painted a background on some cardboard. It's blue. Darker on the bottom than the top.

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice comments :) Ayi, IMO 3-4 would be ok in a tank of these dimensions. I wouldn't put any in a normal shaped 10L tank though.

I was asking because I think they would look very nice with the shrimp that will be in this tank. :)

I was asking because I think they would look very nice with the shrimp that will be in this tank. :)

I agree. I have 8 in another tank and its tempting to add a few for a while. I have been looking at chilli endlers or chilli rasboras. Surprisingly there are a lot off stock options!

I agree. I have 8 in another tank and its tempting to add a few for a while. I have been looking at chilli endlers or chilli rasboras. Surprisingly there are a lot off stock options!

If you already have them I would go with the endlers. I didn't think that fish would be comfortable in a tank this small!

I just want to stare at your tank it is so beautiful. Wow, how gorgeous!!!

(y)

Your projects are an inspiration! That wood combo is perfect in there!!!

Please keep posting pics so I can see it often !!! ;)

Just had to say your tank looks amazing! I'm in the process of setting up a 20g long and impatience is getting the best of me, so I come here to drool over everyone else's projects to keep me from going insane.

Back
Top Bottom