2.5g Nano 12/2/06!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I see the beautiful tank from which my clippings came. V. pretty! And I love your betta; what a great shot of him.

What kind of camera do you have?
I just bought a new digital over the weekend for taking close-ups like that.

I have a Nikon Coolpix 7900, which is pretty decent. I mainly got it for the macro function.
limno2.jpg
(New growth on the limno. I love this plant)

The rest I haven't quite figured out yet. I just started playing around with the settings and got the betta pic, which is the best I have of him. Spot-on colors with no photoshopping. He usually comes out yellowish.

2.5g Nano 1/26/07

So I'd been pretty happy with my tank and wasn't going to add anything else. But then I got greedy and picked up plants from sherry and blazey, so then it got pretty crowded.

012607a.jpg

And that's not even with all the new arrivals.

So I had to pull a bunch out:
012607b.jpg

Only the rotala, crypt, and e. triandra remained.
Replanted tonina belem, my precious, precious aromatica, and whatever it was blazeyreef sent me.
012607d.jpg

Now I gotta wait for it all to grow back out again.

On a sad note, my betta died. :( I moved about a dozen week-old kribs in there. They seem to do well on microorgainsms, and I have a lot of little buggers in there, so I'm hoping they'll do well until they can fend for themselves in the main tank.

Mosaic, this is a low tech tank, right? All you have is a 13w desk lamp and you don't use ferts in there? Can't wait to see those new plants grow. I like the ones in the back left corner...

(edit) I just read your opening post, where you explain that this is a walstead method tank.

Back
Top Bottom