2 weeks away from my baby and look what happened

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just spent 2 weeks in pennsylvania at an SCA event called Pennsic. I couldn't get anyone to watch my tank so I just had to let it go. There's a little bit of algae growth.... but I have no idea where to start with pruning. Some plants aren't doing very well, and some are doing a bit... too well. At the very least it's interesting to take a look at your tank after a long hiatus. Also, the fish all look great with not a single one missing.

I did a decent pruning after that first picture was taken... not that you can really tell.

Woyf64I.jpg

snUPMXZ.jpg

Dude..... How was the war? Tanks looking good, rehardless of what you say. Haha ? is that cyperus helferi in the back left corner?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

2 weeks?! I guess the plants fed off some nitrate. Hehe

My plants don't grow that fast honestly.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Dude..... How was the war? Tanks looking good, rehardless of what you say. Haha �� is that cyperus helferi in the back left corner?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The war was a blast, perfect fighting weather. We didn't have an ounce of rain beyond set up day. Even the woods battle was pleasantly cool. Midrealm and the East schooled everyone else on everything but the heavy combat so we ended up losing the war; but oh well it was still good fighting... Just a target rich environment :D

There was a drone fly over of the event here.. My camp is at 2:44 in front of the house

https://vimeo.com/135108895

The back left is Hygrophila Corymbosa angustifolia. In front of that is a Java fern, and to thr right of the Hygro is Rotala Rotundifolia.

Back
Top Bottom