20 Gal. Long (New Tank)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well when they hatch everything was going fine. Turned the light off woke up the next morning they where gone. So I assume the parents ate them.

At least yours got to hatch! My eggs were eaten. Haha, just wait we should be around the same cycle as they lay eggs about every month. Ill message you when mine do! Message me if yours do soon! It may take them a couple tries before they become successful parents.

Well when they hatch everything was going fine. Turned the light off woke up the next morning they where gone. So I assume the parents ate them.

Also they could have been suck into the filter. Next time they hatch, put a pair of pantie hose over the filter intake.

Hmmm I don't think it was the case. The are on the opposite side from the filter intake and the eggs where gone to so not sure. But I will take that advice for next time. Thanks!

At least yours got to hatch! My eggs were eaten. Haha, just wait we should be around the same cycle as they lay eggs about every month. Ill message you when mine do! Message me if yours do soon! It may take them a couple tries before they become successful parents.

Same here!

Sure no problem as long as they stop eating them first lol.

I have a ten gallon ready to rock when they decide to lay eggs. Then I will transfer them there so when they hatch, they will be the only ones in the tank

I have a ten gallon ready to rock when they decide to lay eggs. Then I will transfer them there so when they hatch, they will be the only ones in the tank

I don't think I can get another tank right now. But at least you have a new home for them.

Yeah it was just laying around in my attic. It used to be a aquarium when I was very young. Around 3-7 years. I am 15 now, so it's seals are still ok.

Back
Top Bottom