20 gallon stocking plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my recommendation is to call around to your local stores or simply go in and talk to them. my lfs doesnt keep gbr in stock but can order them for me. start with the mom and pop stores first, they tend to be a little more accomadating with customers than chain stores. if that fails check out the chains, even they should order for you.

Found a place that has em!!! Uncle Ned's Fish factory. can anyone attest to their reputation? Also, how big to cherry shrimp get? it says 1/2 cm at the place.

Found a place that has em!!! Uncle Ned's Fish factory. can anyone attest to their reputation? Also, how big to cherry shrimp get? it says 1/2 cm at the place.
They only get about an inch long. Sometimes, I have heard that they can reach 1.5 inches though. 1/2 cm is probably the siaze that they are when they in stock. I have found some petstore websites that list all their species by the sale size, and never list the adult size.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom