20G Stock.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QueenKiara

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was wondering if this would be a good stock for a 20G, and if everyone would be happy in it. The dimensions are 24Lx12Dx16H.

4 Fancy Guppy
1 Albino Cory(Used to have another, but he didn't care much about it and he's perfectly happy alone.)
4 Julii Cories
4 Otocinclus
1 Honey Gourami
1 Bolivian Ram.
Would this be overstocked, would they all get along? I have the 4 guppies, the albino, and 2 Juliis right now.

I think that would be fine. The honey gouarmi might be slightly over stocking it..but I.think you'd still be okay. Otherwise could get a pair of rams instead.

Yes, I believe so. It would be the one sold as Sunset Honey Gourami.

Does it look like a dwarf gourami or is it smaller? I'm sorry for these questions but there are a few fish species sold as the honey gourami.

It was pretty pale with a slight orange/yellow tinge to it, and it looked like the dwarf that was in a different tank and was a lot smaller.

And, it's okay, I'd much rather you ask than I get the wrong fish. :)

Can you post a picture? I'm pretty sure that it's colisa chuna but I'd like to be certain.

I can't post an exact picture because I can't go to the fish store for a while, but it looked exactly like this, just paler. The tail fin was white as well.

Attachments

• image-2837962419.jpg
    image-2837962419.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 33
That looks very similar to a thick lip gourami. I'm not too worried because it is the same size as a dwarf gourami but still larger than the fish I was thinking of.

Back
Top Bottom