23G Rimless Community Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've done nothing since my last post...

Hoping to my my bags of AquaSoil this weekend and start play-scaping :)

Will post pics and questions as I go

As anxious as I am to get this tank up and running, I've found solace in Tom Barr's threads over here and I'm totally gung ho to DSM this sucker. Picking up a 5# CO2 rig complete this week.

He is speaking at an event in Costa Mesa on Sunday, I am tempted to go but I'm afraid it would be a long drive for my daughter, and then to sit through a beard-grower lecture (her opinion, not mine) - I'm not sure

Thanks for checking in, I missed you guys...

I've done nothing since my last post... Hoping to my my bags of AquaSoil this weekend and start play-scaping :) Will post pics and questions as I go As anxious as I am to get this tank up and running, I've found solace in Tom Barr's threads over here and I'm totally gung ho to DSM this sucker. Picking up a 5# CO2 rig complete this week. He is speaking at an event in Costa Mesa on Sunday, I am tempted to go but I'm afraid it would be a long drive for my daughter, and then to sit through a beard-grower lecture (her opinion, not mine) - I'm not sure Thanks for checking in, I missed you guys...

Sounds like a plan. I'm excited to see this thing underway! :) keep is posted

No need to go to the beard growing convention when you can watch beard growing in YouTube! Haha

Sounds like a plan. I'm excited to see this thing underway! :) keep is posted

Will do... being my first dsm tank I'd like to avoid obvious mistakes... anybody care to share?

No need to go to the beard growing convention when you can watch beard growing in YouTube! Haha

No doubt... tons of fish stuff online these days, but I do like the social interaction of actually meeting people... I'm an analog guy in a digital world.

So I am stalled starting DSM on this tank with a logistical challenge... DSM will take 6 weeks and I will have to travel twice in the that time.

Do I risk starting and loosing the build to fungus or dry-out or wait till I know I won't be traveling? (which will be January at the soonest)

Or should I skip DSM and flood from day one and dose w heavy CO2?

$42 for feeedom... seems worth it

Please provide link to TPT thread, Joey

I'm also concerned about venting to prevent mold...

**** B! De-mand much? LOL

Will do as time allows... lately not so much :(

Going to spin this into a Riparium, emerged plants en route.

STAY TUNED

Back
Top Bottom