3 bala sharks died today and noticed some fish gill ugly. Is this ick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

insanegirl

Aquarium Advice Activist
3 bala shakes died today and now noticing some fish Gill ugly and some angel sometima are using those thier gill and other times only one is working. Please help. I also have like 40 baby plecos.

Pics IMG_5016.jpgIMG_5024.jpgIMG_5026.jpgIMG_5028.jpg
36c0e2090633366197c95a4aad0f1a53.jpg

Please tell us everything you have done with your tank for the last week. Everything...

How big is the tank? How old? What's your maintenance routine?

150 Gallon tank. Had it for 5 years no issue. Water parameters all good. 7.4 ph. The angel gill one side look stuck but then they ate working and stuck again. They do have some white spot on it. They are all 3 in a corner not really moving but go up and eat. I notice this after my 3 bala sharks die in one day today.

I got 2 baby koi about 3 weeks ago and new plants 2 weeks ago. A new more powerful filter which I put all the old media in it. Beside that just normal water changes. The tank is 5 years old. Parameters are perfect with a 7.4 ph. Let me take more pictures. I got like 30 bristlenose plecos which were born in my tank so I don’t wanna treat with anything that can harm them.

I do another fish who 5 years old. So I thought he just look old age. It’s a roselike who looking bad IMG_5030.jpg

The fish look very still. Angel fish sometimes both gill are working. Other only one. And they look damage. Or like some dots.

Back
Top Bottom