30c done !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

papabear

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
And on the 31st day God added red rasboras and 2 Otos.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111107_234813.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111107_234813.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 102
Nicely done! Is that a CO2 diffuser I see? I am thinking of tinkering w pressurized CO2.
I have searched and read the advice on the forums. Yours seems to be working very well.

Wow I love it! Seeing all these amazing tanks makes me want another and another and another!! My wife is gonna kill me!! LoL! She says to me last night "why don't you make the baby's room a fish room and he can sleep with us till he moves out" I go "really?! Ok that's cool!! Lemme see what I can find online lol"

She didn't find it funny.

Anyway.... Really nice tank good luck with it!!

Togliat said:
Nicely done! Is that a CO2 diffuser I see? I am thinking of tinkering w pressurized CO2.
I have searched and read the advice on the forums. Yours seems to be working very well.

Yes CO2 works wonders!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Convict2161 said:
Wow I love it! Seeing all these amazing tanks makes me want another and another and another!! My wife is gonna kill me!! LoL! She says to me last night "why don't you make the baby's room a fish room and he can sleep with us till he moves out" I go "really?! Ok that's cool!! Lemme see what I can find online lol"

She didn't find it funny.

Anyway.... Really nice tank good luck with it!!

ForumRunner_20111110_184232.jpg

LOL! Kids room.

Back
Top Bottom