36g Rescape to a Species Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shrimp will be the first to let you know if co2 conc. is to high. I stand by my suggestion for getting a timer..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ah, I see. Thanks. I know about fish but my plant knowledge is about 22 on a scale of 1-100

Aquariums make for a betta world. Wanna discus it?

Yes, fish do not sleep, but they go into a trance-like state of rest. They grow a lot more slime during that period and they float around, almost lifeless. Several times I've woken up to a cardinal tetra as a pink and gray lump on the bottom of the tank. I would check during the day though... Just in case...

Aquariums make for a betta world. Wanna discus it?

Ordered dry ferts for my EI dosing from GLA. Paid the bit extra for the glass jar containers...

Once I get done with the Seachem macros and micros, I'm gonna switch over to homemade to save a little cashy.

I do like their regulators, and the one I'm looking at is coming in right at my upper threshold...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425437387.530989.jpg

Anyways, turned my Aquatek one on for a few hours after work and before lights out. It kept a consistent bps. Still hesitant about leaving it on while I'm at work, though.

And, one more picture for good measure:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425437519.128143.jpg
This is one of my juvenile males; the first of his colors are coming in! He already had his black tail spot and torso stripe, but now his neon green tail color and blue body are showing up, too!! And I think I saw a teeny bit of orange (didn't show up in the cell phone pic).
So cool watching him grow!!

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?
http://floridaorchidendlers.com

Back
Top Bottom