40 g stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is not completely true, but that is the general idea. Basically, more plants to use the nutrients means the less tat are availbel for aglae. Of course, that also depends on the stock, bioload, and light availability too. I guess, that is mostly true. That is safe to say. Mostly true. I do have a planted tank, but I still get algae. But, my tank is not heavily planted. I want algae for my pitbull plecos. The real stuff is better for them than the wafers anyway.

absolutangel04 said:
That is not completely true, but that is the general idea. Basically, more plants to use the nutrients means the less tat are availbel for aglae. Of course, that also depends on the stock, bioload, and light availability too. I guess, that is mostly true. That is safe to say. Mostly true. I do have a planted tank, but I still get algae. But, my tank is not heavily planted. I want algae for my pitbull plecos. The real stuff is better for them than the wafers anyway.

Hmmm but i dont want algea because i dont have a plec, so are there any ways to reduce it?

Hmmm but i dont want algea because i dont have a plec, so are there any ways to reduce it?
Well, planting the tankup certainly should help, I just meant to say it would not necessarily make it go away. Limit your light to 12 hours a day at most, and keep on top of scraping it of the glass.

Back
Top Bottom