40B stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I think I'm going to do a severum and work in a few other smaller sa. I will upgrade when and if I see needed. I'm on the hunt for the Laetacara thayeri.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ted Judy has thayeri for15 bucks:thumbup:

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wonder if they would let me pick them up. It's about 2.5 hour ride for me.

I didn't bother to read all the new posts but you haven't stocked this thing yet?! Your not picking out your bride man it's just fish, LOL.

I've got a large colony of Heterospila if your interested?

My lyonsi laid eggs twice but both batches were eaten quickly.

I didn't bother to read all the new posts but you haven't stocked this thing yet?! Your not picking out your bride man it's just fish, LOL.

I've got a large colony of Heterospila if your interested?

My lyonsi laid eggs twice but both batches were eaten quickly.
Glad to hear the Lyonsi's are doing good. I would really love to see some pictures.
At this point I'm thinking of doing a grow out again. I just cant seem to make up my mind with this tank. I went to aquarium adventure and ended up staring at the larger centrals again. The only other ones that really interest me are the severums. I really liked the past stock I had that CJ had suggested with the severums and geos.
I'm also considering a Vieja argentea and just upgrading this tank to a 75 in January as he grows.
On a side note I've had the flu the last week so not a good time to make any decisions.

Those sevs are pretty sweet..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tempting but I don't want a large group.

Well after all this and a lot of thought I have realized that a smaller sa/ca just wont do it for me. So this 40 is just going to be a temporary grow out and will be replaced in January with a 75.
I want to thank everyone that contributed to this thread.
I wont be updating this any more and will start a new thread when I purchase the new wet pet.

Ahh shux mike.. sure gonna miss ya man.. it's cool though.. I'm bout to drop a new thread anyways :p

Ahh shux mike.. sure gonna miss ya man.. it's cool though.. I'm bout to drop a new thread anyways :p

I almost freaked when I saw this lol

Can't wait to see these new threads :)

Caleb

Uh, it's been an hour and I still have nothing new to read... Where's this new thread? Chop chop get to work man.

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom