46 gallon tall build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know its gonna be great. im gonna wanna break the bank wit all the deals im hoping im gonna see. i still wish we could of got some kinda group for live stock since i wanna get so much of that to :)

Thats always another project. Live aquaria may not do it but maybe one of the other retailers would. I can see how it would be a logistical nightmare for them though unless it was a straight percentage off.

I can look into it after we seehow this one goes. :)

ya no big deal im more then happy with the BSR group buy. im glad it keeps my spending spread out so it not all at once this week i will get my new cuc and shrimp and chaeto. so next pay check is devoted to BRS group buy.

A quick question i have your u carey or anybody else will i be able to add one cleaner shrimp, 2 Peppermint Shrimp and a Emerald Crab alll together will there be any problems with that?

I had that combo in my 125g and had no issues. The shrimps mainly stay to themselves and the crab doesnt really bother with anything but the algae. Thats all my emeralds do is pick algae off rocks. lol

ok good im about to place a order at saltwaterfish.com

my cart looks like this
Chaeto
2 peppermint shrimp
1 cleaner shrimp
5 blueleg hermits
1 emerald Crab
5 Turbo/Astrea Snail
2 Cleaner Clam
5 Nassarius Snail

Also going wit the my other cuc but only half because im keeping the rest in my other tank

Looks like a good list. Should do fine. let me know how the clams work out, I've always wondered how they work do lol

yes i will keep u updated i will be putting them in my fuge. ive seen people putting them in the return section but im not sure where ill end up putting them .

I have around 50 lbs in the dt and about 5 lbs in the fuge but I plan to add more here in a day or 2. How much more do u think I should add

Last edited:
paulweck said:
I have around 50 lbs in the dt and about 5 lbs in the fuge but I plan to add more here in a day or 2

Good,try to get to the one and a half to two lbs per gallon mark.You won't regret it .

Thanks guys. It wasn't easy took me almost 2 months to get to this point. It's all worth it when I walk in my front door and see this thing. I love it I can't wait to stock it

Thanks Larry and since my tank broke I get to do it all over again next week how fun

Sorry to hear about that incident. Unfortunate. But on the bright side: no livestock lost!! :fish2: No water damage.... and, your the 2nd time around you'll be much more proficient! :angel::angel:

Question for u guys out there. So everybody knows what happen.ed to the tank well 2 days before that I ordered a few shrimp and a emerald crab. And before I got the chance to push the shipping date back the order already shipped. Well it arrived today and since my tank isn't up is it ok to put them in my qt tank with the rest of my fish till next week ?????????

Back
Top Bottom