55Gal predator tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe I'm doing

Fumanchu lion
Papuan puffer
Snowflake eel
(Those 3 for sure)
Then I want a hawkish but I don't want him eaten haha

If u have a good skimmer you can always dose vodka to your aquarium to help u maintain ur
Nitrate levels

Yeah I'm only 18 :) and I think they can reach 6" max? I'm not 100% sure.

Ah. I see. Well hopefully mine will it frozen. Although I will be feeding some live

Ah. I see. Well hopefully mine will it frozen. Although I will be feeding some live

dwarf fuzzies, from what i've read (which I've been doing A LOT of reading on lions) are a lot easier. Although I definitely understand if you want what you want and have no intention of changing it. That's how I can be.

Well will a dwarf fuzzy be fine in a 55? I'm not 100% set in stone till its in my tank haha. But elude kinda got me liking the fu Manchu. I originally was looking into gettin a dwarf fuzzy but thought someone said they'd get too big.

Lol funny thing I know this is off topic but because of the usa their trying to bring the drinking age from 18 to 21 in Australia

and wouldnt dosing alchol in an aquarium be bad as the acid levels in it are to high

Well will a dwarf fuzzy be fine in a 55? I'm not 100% set in stone till its in my tank haha. But elude kinda got me liking the fu Manchu. I originally was looking into gettin a dwarf fuzzy but thought someone said they'd get too big.

A fuzzy dwarf would definitely work in a 55 IMO. People keep them in 30's (although I wouldn't personally) But any dwarf species would work. They perch on rocks a lot and are not active swimmers at all. I also hear they are more personable.

Back
Top Bottom