75gal planted log (Pictures)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the L. Repens and rotala are the same stuff I've had for a few years....I just saw your sig and realized who you were! czcz, you started me out with a lot of my plants! But yeah, those two are the same ones you sent me oh so long ago. The H. Polysperma is new. It always withered at the bottom and looked bad in my old tank, so I eventually ripped it out and gave up on it.

Good to see you back around here. You always gave sound advice

very nice tank and pics. Where are the angel fish fry hiding?

Thanks! Nice to get back in the hobby and super cool to see so many great tanks from the old crew. I needed AA's friendly helpdesk and support to reset my password. Now I kind of want to keep that username though :)

You know, I think Sunset Hygro / H. polysperma "Sunset" is just too unwieldy for our aquariums. Unless you're topping it off all the time, its just going to loop over the tank and shade stuff, and it doesn't loop over in the cool pretty way that, say, R. rotundifolia does.

Welcome back CZ. Jase your tank is looking fantastic. The angelfish will have a successful spawn soon enough and you will be listing baby angels in no time.

Yeah, I'm actually considering pulling my hygro, it's becoming a chore...and really I'm not a huge fan of it's looks. Too spindly

Back
Top Bottom