800 gallon L - Shape Custom Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not really sure what the process is in USA but here in Canada it's pretty easy and pretty cheap

Carey: Im on the west coast of florida. Where is that place? (i understand I cant go, just curious.) Thanks

200 gallon reef, you can visit segrest farms. I toured in a while ago since it is so close to my house. Maybe 2 miles down the road. It's in Gibsonton. You just can't buy anything there without the license. My lfs will order me anything I want from there though without a ton of markup.

How much has your electric bill increased since you've had this tank up and running?

Any decisions on the fish you want yet?

Can't find my little naso tang.

if he doesn't turn up in a few days I will assume he was eaten by my bamboo shark... Who is growing really quickly.

audifusion said:
Can't find my little naso tang.

if he doesn't turn up in a few days I will assume he was eaten by my bamboo shark... Who is growing really quickly.

Lol. They tend to do that. You may want to start buying xl or show size fish.

Very nice! I'm afraid to see the cost of your chiller!!! I've seen 2hp chillers for as low as 3.5k!!! Ouch

What size pump does that beast need? Obviously an external pump- does dart make one? Or would a pond pump that would be sufficient and cheaper work?

Not sure on the pump.

It suggests reeflo hammerhead, which I have one of already for my return.

open to suggestions though.

Back
Top Bottom