9g Biube Money Pit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’ve been keeping up with my maintenance. I’gor is the messiest fish I’ve ever kept. Worse than an Oscar! IMG_1767.jpgIMG_1777.jpg

Half eaten bodies...always begging for food. But he’s fun.

He’s the only one in there. He sucks as much of the snail out of the shell as he can but usually about half of it is left to decay. I have to vacuum out the bodies to keep ammonia from spiking.

But he looks so innocent!

Great looking tank though. Is he constantly on the move or sticking more to upper levels of tank?

But he looks so innocent!

Great looking tank though. Is he constantly on the move or sticking more to upper levels of tank?

He is always lurking usually low in the plants. When I enter the room he bursts out like a velociraptor ready to attack. Then he surfs the front begging for a victim.

I should set up a remote camera to see how he acts when I’m not in the room.

Time for an update! I’gor and his Amano buddies are doing fine. Plants are busting out too. Tank parameters have been stable too. IMG_2457.jpgIMG_2474.jpg

I still can’t believe he didn’t eat them.

Hmm, wondering if I could put my shrimp in main tank now so can pack away little tank. Guessing no but not many options.

Biube got a cleaning yesterday and some new moss carpet today. I accidentally tossed the old one out yesterday. IMG_2783.jpg

PWC today. IMG_2985.jpg
Looking forward to getting the fenbendozole to eliminate the planaria the pop up when I feed grindal worms. I feed the grindal worms dog chow and the think planaria smell it and emerge from the depths of hell.
https://youtu.be/Da9kK1eCvkg

Haven’t seen any planaria for a few weeks. I’gor and his Amano buddies are doing great. Did my maintenance as usual today. IMG_3217.jpgIMG_3218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom