AA Trip to the Baltimore Aquarium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries here....the fam and I are still attending and cant wait to meet the rest of you. Im sorry that I wont get to meet you, Bill, but maybe we can catch up on the next function. See you all soon!!

Thanks for that youronlysin...it gets more and more disheartening as the date grows near. Despite TankGirl's rejection of the garlic knots...I'm still willing to provide. :D

The wife has got to go to San Antonio on business next week. Tuesday thru Sat nite. I'm gonna try to make it alone, but it ain't really exciting me right now. No wife (who I promised to see the aquarium for the first time with), no Bill, what's a guy to do? :roll:

Mr. Organizer, will it hurt the group tour thing if 2 less attended? Of course, no refunds are expected either.

We will miss you Ray. I know I was looking forward to meeting you again.

Those whom have not meet me before will identify me and the family as we will ALL be sporting AA garments, even the little one!! :)

Less than a week and we are really excited. Still working on my traval plans. MIght take the MARC train in if it goes close or might just drive all the way in. Also debaiting on driving the whole way sat morning or comming up friday night and spending it at my parents.

Reminder to all. Our tour group is scheduled to enter the aquarium at 12:15 so PLEASE be at the front of the aquarium at 12:00. Anyone whom has not sent their funds to Paul should bring them along, I supose thats how Paul wants it. My wife, daughter and myself will all be sporting Aquarium Advice garments and I think others had made mention of bringing something along thats AA related aswell to help those whom have not meet eachother to be spoted.

For those whom might not have seen thsi or just recantly decided they want to go. I guess we can take ya up to something like 10 more than we initally expected so feel free to get with Paul, corvuscorax, for more info on cost per person and such.

do you want me to bring nametags?

Sure why not! I'm terrible with names anywho.

I'll have my AA.com gear on, t-shirt or sweatshirt, depending on the weather.

As Aaron said Be There at NOON!!! the Whole Group MUST be there by entry time or the aquarium people will Cancel!! National Aquarium policy, not mine. Do NOT be late!

If you haven't committed and paid, you CAN still come, just be on time, and have cash, please!

Im going to get there about 10-11 or so... just to have time to stomp around and such. If anyone is going to be there early, PM me and we can exchange cell numbers... so we can find eachother...
Im so excited...

Let me talk to daniel - I am thinking of telling him we have to be there by 11 and then we'll be there on time, lol.

I need to find out from the wife is she is working friday or not. I really want to do this in two legs as I am thinking if I leave by 7am I might be there close to 11 after calculating in stops for bathroom and baby feeding. She will need to eat at least once from when we leave till we get there if we do it all in one leg. If we go up friday evening we can do it easier in two legs for sure.

:D I wish I could join you all. I hope you have wonderful adventure. I already know that you'll enjoy the get together,

Hey, everybody, don't forget to bring your cameras so we can post lots of pics for the folks who had to stay home - and we'll sure miss those who won't be able to join us - we'll try to soldier on without you :mrgreen:

TankGirl said:
Hey, everybody, don't forget to bring your cameras so we can post lots of pics for the folks who had to stay home - and we'll sure miss those who won't be able to join us - we'll try to soldier on without you :mrgreen:

I'll be rooting and cheering for you guys (while lazily snacking on garlic knots). Take lots of pictures, I really will be looking forward to them.

I'll be rooting and cheering for you guys (while lazily snacking on garlic knots).

So that's what you do when the boss makes you work on a Saturday? :mrgreen:

Believe this or not, but I am going to be in DC on buisness tonight through Saturday morning!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHH!! Thats only like 45miles from Baltimore correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom